(in the specialization of Digital Economy Management and Law)
This managerial education (not a technical educational) for executives trainees which are to :
- integrate ICT (information and communication technologies) in the company’s business strategy and the global digital economy issues.
- conceive, develop, plan and manage commercial projects or online services (e-business).
- to manage a multidisciplinary team involved in e-business projects by making easier the achievement of qualitative and quantitative objectives.
- to study managerial and technical aspects related on ICT practices by taking account of a responsible and sustainable approach.
- Graduated in master 1 degree
- Graduated in a lower degree but justifying a successful professional experience. Validation of compatibility by the pedagogical commission.
EU1 introducing digital economy and information processing.
- Europe & France in the Digital Economy – best IT practices in Germany.
- Innovation policy : knowledge regions and clusters , ITC and sustainable development – Smartgrids issues.
- Economic Models & information processing : Business Models, Economic Model of a market place.
- Knowldege management, social networks.
EU2 Issues and legal framework of internet and e-commerce :
- Individual freedoms, commerce freedoms, cyber criminality ;
- Legal issues of the Web 2.0, responsibilities of the actors ;
- Copyright applied to the internet and right of multimedia ;
- Brand rights, domain name and others distinctive signs ;
- Consumer protection ;
- E-contract. E-signature. M-payment and tax system ;
- Community law ECCnet.
EU3 E-services and e-business platform 1 :
- Technical approach : technologies, software … ;
- Information security ;
- ECD and dematerialized exchanges ;
- Data bases ;
- Data warehouse ERP, SAP ;
- Online transactions / payment module ;
- Benchmarking of e-business platforms ;
- Logistic, Cloud computing and externalization models (SAAS-IAAS…).
EU4 Platform of E-services and e-business 2 :
- Mobiles services portals ;
- Web creation :
- Specifications ;
- Electronic writing ;
- Graphic interface ;
- Graphic realization ;
- Design, navigation, ergonomics ;
- Evaluation and measures :
- Website audit ;
- Evaluation of the online commercial offer ;
EU5 Marketing an intercultural environment :
- Marketing management :
- Marketing ;
- Basis of the CRM ;
- Cultural and organizational approach :
- Cultural approach of the web and artistic supervision ;
- Virtual communities : marketing approach ;
- Daring changes. Cultural differences.
EU6 Cybermarketing and business strategy :
- Cybermarketing :
- To advertise a website
- Website referencing
- E-business strategy :
- E-business and business strategy
- ICT and multi-channel strategy, mobility, VOD
- Marketing Services
- Business strategy and web
- E-export strategy
EU7 : Employability
- Integreted to the ETENA Project (Entrepreneurial Students in Alsace)
- Firm positioning strategy
- Project management and communication
- Finance plan, quality approach
- Legal approach of the firm and technology watching
- Project support and follow-up
- Juridical and technical english
- CLESS 3 (Higher Education Langage Competences Certification) and C2I (Informatics and Internet Certificate) certifications preparation
- 4 to 6 month intership
The teaching methods are varied and interactive: courses, lectures and debate, case studies,
projects as a team, seminars and testimonies of professionals, Collaborative platform and of
business watching, Blog www.economie-numerique.net., international week.
- Giuseppe DIANA : Master of conferences in Economic Sciences
- Kostas NANOPOULOS : Master of conferences in management sciences
- Catherine LEDIG : Associate Professor at the Faculty of Law
- Duration : 426 hours, 60 European Credits Transfer System (ECTS)
- Dates: from November 30, 2011 at October 15, 2012
- Location : University of Strasbourg – Faculty of Law – 1 place d’Athènes BP 66 67045
Informations and registration
03 68 85 81 07
Stakeholders in the Master 2 Pathways Electronic Commerce
|Teachers academic researchers of UDS||Professionnal|
De Quenaudon René
Dejonquère Jean S
El Yaagoubi Hamza
Me Klein Aurélie
Kolb Jean Marc
Me Reynaud Pascal
Dr Rhem Sven
Cdt Sevilla Alain
Siegel Jean Jacques